One Ninety Three Limited Privacy Notice
In a nutshell:
In this notice we will tell you how we use your personal data and what rights you have. We want to make this right, protect your information and comply with the data protection laws.
We basically use your contact and bank account details as necessary to provide our services and to build a network of professional services to teamwork for future projects. We will keep your data as part of our network or for as long as we otherwise need, unless you ask us not to.
If you are a model, we will also use your images as expressly agreed with you.
We mainly share your data either to organise productions, recommend your services or to touch base with you to promote our services.
If you have any questions, feedback or concerns you can contact us on 07973 786493 / firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact us and ask us for a copy of your data, to update or delete your data (unless we have a legal obligation to keep it). You have more rights that you can see below including the right to make a complaint to the data protection regulation if you think that we may be breaching the data protection laws.
THE DETAILED NOTICE:
One Ninety Three Limited (‘One Ninety Three’, 'we' or 'us'), are a 'data controller' for the purposes of the Data Protection Laws (This, in the UK is mainly the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 as implemented in the UK), and we are responsible for using your personal information (‘personal data’ or ‘data’).
We are not under obligation of being registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (‘ICO’), appointing a data protection officer or a representative.
If you wish to contact us, please send an email to email@example.com write to us at One Ninety Three ltd, The Courtyard, 19 High St, Pershore WR10 1AA
or call us on 07973 786493
If you would like this notice in another format (for example: audio, large print, braille) please contact us.
What personal data we process about you?
- Contact us to make any enquiries: We will use your contact details such as name, email address, or telephone number.
- Are you one of our clients: We will use your name, email address, telephone number and if we make travelling arrangements for you we may require your passport details or dietary requirements.
- Are one of our Suppliers: We will use your name, email address, telephone number, banking details, images, and, if necessary, if we make travelling arrangements for you, your passport details, or dietary requirements.
What for and how do we use your data?
We use your personal data:
- To respond to the enquiries you make, because we have a legitimate interest in responding to any enquiry you send and we also understand that by asking us something, you imply and expect us to use your data to respond to you.
- To provide our services. This includes organising productions and carrying out the brief as appropriate. We use your personal data to the extent that you need to be involved in a production and as necessary to perform the contract we have with you, or if we otherwise have a legitimate interest that does not override your interests, rights and freedoms. For example, we will not use your personal data in a way that is not informed here or that you would simply not expect.
- To organise travel arrangements on your behalf as requested, when the production is located in a place that requires travelling. We will do this following your instructions and to perform the contract we have with you.
- To build a network of resources of which you are part such as make up artists, model agencies, freelance models, photography assistants, stylists, set builders, printers, location services providers, catering and other essential professional services as required.
- To contact you to promote our services based on legitimate interests.
- To recommend your services to clients based on legitimate interests.
- If you provide us with dietary or other special requirements and ask us to share this information, for example with a hotel, so they are aware of this, we understand that you are making the information publicly available to us and the hotel and we will use this information only to the extent that you have asked us to do so.
- If you are a model supplying us with your services, we will use your images as agreed under an image release contract that we will have in place with you, as necessary to comply with a contract with you or based on our legitimate interest if they don’t override your interests, rights and freedoms and always as agreed under the image release contract.
Where do we get your data from?
We collect your personal data directly from you or through social media platforms such as Instagram and LinkedIn searches and we will contact you if we consider that we have common interests.
Who do we share your information with?
We share your data with the other parties involved in the production of which you are a part, so we can organise agendas and carry out the brief.
We may share your personal data with other clients in order to recommend your services.
We will also share your data with services providers that support our business and legal obligations, such as IT suppliers, accountant or legal advisers; and if required, with public authorities provided that your human rights are guaranteed.
How long we keep your data for
We will keep your data for as long as we need it for the purposes described in this notice, so if you ar part of out network of professional services we will most likely keep your personal data for as long as we trade, unless you request otherwise.
When we send your data overseas
We will share your personal data with clients or suppliers based out of the UK only to the extent that this is necessary to provide a service of which you are part, so we can organise a production taken place in another country. When we do so, we take measures to send your personal data by secure means and we ensure that it is legal to share your information. For example, under UK and European Union laws it is allowed to share this data if it is just a one off sharing of data and necessary to comply with a contract of which you are part or on your benefit.
We strive to implement appropriate technical and organisational measures in order to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss or alteration, unauthorised disclosure or access and any other unlawful forms of processing. We aim to ensure that the level of security and the measures adopted to protect your personal data are appropriate for the risks presented by the nature and use of your personal data. We follow recognised industry practices for protecting our IT environment and physical facilities.
If you have any particular concerns about your information, please contact us (see ‘How to contact us?’ above).
You have the following rights under the data protection laws:
· the right of access to personal data relating to you;
· the right to correct any mistakes in your information;
· the right to ask us to stop contacting you with direct marketing;
· rights in relation to automated decision making;
· the right to restrict or prevent your personal data being processed;
· the right to have your personal data ported to another data controller (e.g. if you decide to contract with a different service provider); and
· the right to erasure.
These rights are explained in more detail below, but if you have any comments, concerns or complaints about the use of your personal data by us, please contact us at [EMAIL ADDRESS].
We will respond to any rights that you exercise within a month of receiving your request, unless an access request is particularly complex , in which case we will respond within three months.
Please be aware that not all these rights are absolute and sometimes they are subject to exemptions or just not applicable to a particular context. We will inform you if this happens with your request.
Ø Right to access personal data relating to you
You may ask to see what personal datawe hold about you and be provided with:
· a copy;
· details of the purpose for which it is being or is to be processed;
· details of the recipients or classes of recipients to whom it is or may be disclosed, including if they are overseas and what protections are used for those overseas transfers;
· the period for which it is held (or the criteria we use to determine how long it is held);
· any information available about the source of that data; and
· whether we carry out an automated decision-making, or profiling, and where we do information about the logic involved and the envisaged outcome or consequences of that decision or profiling.
To help us find the information easily, please provide us as much information as possible about the type of information you would like to see.
Ø Right to correct any mistakes in your information
You can require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold free of charge. If you would like to do this, please:
· email, call or write to us, and
· let us know the information that is incorrect and what it should be replaced with.
Ø Right to ask us to stop contacting you with direct marketing
You can ask us not so send you marketing information. If you would like to do this, please email, call or write to us.
Ø Rights in relation to automated decision making
We do not make any automated decisions about you so this right does not apply.
Ø Right to prevent processing of personal data
You may request that we stop processing your personal data if:
· you do not think that your data is accurate. We will start processing again once we have checked whether or not it is accurate;
· the processing is unlawful but you do not want us to erase your data;
· we no longer need the personal data for our processing, but you need the data to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or
· you have objected to processing because you believe that your interests should override our legitimate interests.
Ø Copies of your personal data (data portability)
You may ask for an electronic copy of your personal data which we hold electronically and which we process when we have entered into a contract with you. You can also ask us to provide this directly to another party.
Ø Right to erasure
You can ask us to erase your personal data where:
· you do not believe that we need your data in order to process it for the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice;
· if you had given us consent to process your data, you withdraw that consent and we cannot otherwise legally process your data;
· you object to our processing and we do not have any legitimate interests that mean we can continue to process your data; or
· your data has been processed unlawfully or have not been erased when it should have been.
Ø What will happen if your rights are breached?
You may be entitled to compensation for damage caused by contravention of the data protection laws.
Ø Complaints to the regulator
It is important that you ensure you have read this Privacy Notice - and if you do not think that we have processed your data in accordance with this notice – we would appreciate if you let us know as soon as possible. Similarly, you may complain to the Information Commissioner's Office. Information about how to do this is available on his website at www.ico.org.uk.